This updated course, now over seven levels, gives you even more brain-challenging activities and cross-curricular lessons. With new Online Practice, more opportunities for speaking and more Cambridge YLE Test practice, your class will learn Incredible English and more!
Walk into an Incredible English classroom and there is a buzz … children acting out a story, using a Venn diagram or finishing a craft project confidently in English. The trusted methodology is based on things that children love, including:
1. A wide variety of fun activities that challenge children of all learning styles to think.
2. Learning other subjects and skills through English (CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning).
Now, with a great new digital package, more skills development and more Cambridge English: Young Learners support, you can help your class learn Incredible English and more …
• Activities that appeal to all learner types and develop thinking skills and civic education.
• Great support for speaking and story-telling with animations, face masks and finger puppets for acting out the story, and tear out story books to take home
• More Cambridge English: Young Learners support and practice and a new testing programme with more self-evaluation and more revision.
• New Starter Level for learners who are not yet reading and writing.
• More variety of text types for reading including longer, cross-cultural texts and more structure for writing skills with personalized writing activities and more grammar practice.
Why learn Incredible English and more?
“If the brain is stimulated and enjoying what it’s doing then you learn more. If it’s too easy, it slides over you, but if it’s a bit more challenging it stays.” Author Sarah Phillips is an expert in CLIL and how the brain learns.